Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Plans

I am a planner! I suspect I have been one since day one. I like to know where I am going and how I am going to get there. It seems logical to me, in fact I have started work on a book about God's Plan for my life. The first part of writing has been to research what the Bible has to say about Plans. I went to my favorite verse:

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

How it blesses me to know that God has plans for my life. That even 'over-the-hill' I have a future in His eyes. More than that what I saw in this verse is that He Knows the plans. He doesn't say he is going to share them with me, or that I have to figure them out. But He knows. And that is more than enough.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger jennylou said...

I love you, Mom! I wrote out my dreams for this year and the future a few days ago. I get it from you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home