Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mamamax

Hi! Thought I'd try something new! So here's the question I am working on today:

Who is the Holy Spirit and how do we describe him to people without a knowledge of him?

So far I have come up with this:
The Holy spirit is the element necessary to take us from head knowledge to heart experience of who God is what He wants from us. Natural reasoning, undertanding and intellect can only take us so far; the wisdom to know God is a gift that comes through the Holy Spirit.

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger jennylou said...

a) I think you're right
b) I'm so glad you have a blog now! :)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger J.R. said...

nice blog!

I have always thought of the Holy Spirit as the creative, inspiring, nurturing, emotional side of God. The side that gathers its baby chicks under its wings.

I also like to think of the chills you get when someone gives a powerful testimony or you see something truley beautiful as the Holy Spirit moving me.

But maybe I am full of it. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home